SensateCluster - Sense8 forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

What do we know about the future of sensates after season 2

Go down

What do we know about the future of sensates after season 2 Empty What do we know about the future of sensates after season 2

Post by Seb Sun Jun 11, 2017 2:59 pm

We obviously don't have the season 3 and the story has never been written, but J. Michael Straczynski gave a few clues on his twitter account.

About Sun:
Detective survives, ID's brother as shooter, plea bargain, wraps up Sun's alleged guilt, she gets her life back.

About Wolfgang and Kala:
She's in a hard place. So it'd be a real shame at a time like this if something happened to Rajan because of his business dealings.
He also told that Rajan was not involved with BPO.

When asked if Kala and Wolfgang end together:
Let's just say I believe in happy endings and leave it at that.

And after saying that he originally thought of killing one of the sensates, he said about Riley:
Couldn't kill Riley...Riley becomes Che Guevara (minus the events in Bolivia)....

When asked if Riley could give birth to a new cluster:
Yes, along with the others, on a considerably more massive scale.

I don't know for you, but knowing all this helps me a lot to cope with the end of Sense8.
I must say that I like all the answers so far (although a bit sad for Rajan)

He also said that he wrote a faux paper/internal BPO report, that we will get once his charity fundraising has succeed (go on his twitter account if you wish to donate).
Seb
Seb
Admin

https://sensatecluster.forumotion.com

Back to top Go down

What do we know about the future of sensates after season 2 Empty Re: What do we know about the future of sensates after season 2

Post by Seb Sun Jun 11, 2017 3:36 pm

What do you think would happen for our sensates?
Seb
Seb
Admin

https://sensatecluster.forumotion.com

Back to top Go down